Bifurcated Rivets
Eclectica for epopts


24 Nov 2005

By someone a hoe (that's hoe with an e)

I wonder about the can of worms. I've recall hearing that worms work about 10% of the earths soil, and ants the other 90% (the Amazonian rainforest being given as an primary example). I wonder if this project is similar to sending powdered milk to starving populations of the lactose intolerant. Not that I'm claiming it is.


Is that buy with a U too?