Planning and Planning History
- International Planning History Society
- The IPHS was inaugurated in January 1993 as a successor body to the
Planning History Group, founded in England in 1974.
- International Seminar on Urban Form
- The ISUF is the international organization of urban form researchers and practitioners.
- European Association for Urban History
- The European Association for Urban History is a meeting-place for
professional historians and people outside the universities
with an interest in urban, municipal and local history